Friday, January 13

VixiDragon Designs Page Winner!

I know I could have used a number generator,
but with only this many entries I figured I’d pick one by hand.






Congratulations!
Bam-Bam pulled your name out of the hat.


debbielynne- Jan 1, 2012 05:04 PM
I like the steamy gear earrings - multi!

You get a pair of Multi-Gear Earrings!
Email me with your info, and I’ll send them right out to you.



Didn’t win, but still really want something sparkly?
Check out my designs page for pricing and contact info.

Thanks again to everyone who stopped by and took a few moments to enter.
Hope to see you back again soon!
-Vixi


Update: Debbie got her earrings and sent me this link



She has tons of fun thrift store finds and frugal living ideas.

Feel free to drop by and check her out. - Vixi

No comments:

Post a Comment