Saturday, June 26

Well Hello!

I guess I should start with an introduction . . . .


I'm Vixi. I married my high school sweetheart, and we have 5 kids.


Our oldest (boy) was born in 2004. Our next (boy number 2) was born in 2007, and this year (2010) we had triplets (all girls).

So, that's 5 kids under 6 . . . and I'm not even 30 yet!

Before you ask . . . no, we didn't have help (no infertility treatments, of any kind). Yes, multiples run in my family (boy/girl twins a couple generations back), no we don't plan on having any more, and no we aren't looking for a reality tv show.


I'm very into fantasy and medieval things (art, books, movies, you get the idea).
So much so that I am a card carrying member of the Society for Creative Anachronism (S.C.A. for short). I even converted my hubby and he periodically dresses in armor and hits his friends with a rattan (think solid bamboo) sword.
So, with all the craziness in my life I've decided to add blogging ('cause I like a challange). Here goes . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment